Hook Norton farm vets offer a full range of services for our suckler and beef enterprises to ensure that herd health, growth rates and fertility are optimised for maximum returns.
• Fertility visits – PDs, Synchronisation, Problem cows
• Bull fertility service
• Healthy youngstock management
• Preventative health planning and vaccination protocols
• Infectious disease screening and control – BVD, Lepto, IBR, Johnes, Neospora
• Premium Health Scheme sampling eg. SAC
• Trace element profiles
• TB testing and Export
• Farmskills workshops eg. Calf rearing, Practical calving
• Emergency work 24/7
Health planning and reviewing herd performance allow us to set annual targets for each farm. We are always looking to push forward to achieve positive progress on every farm.
Back to Farm Department