Routine Dairy Fertility Visits
Most of our dairy clients choose to have a regular fertility visit once a fortnight with a designated vet, and another vet as back-up. If the farms are organised, it is the most cost-effective way of examining many animals in one visit.
• Pregnancy diagnosis (PD)
• Reducing Calving Interval
• Diagnosis of Uterine infections
• Diagnosis of Cystic/Non-Cystic cows
• Herd health discussion
• Synchronising groups of heifers and cows
• Youngstock checks
• SCC and Mastitis monthly reviews
We, therefore, ask for certain animals to be presented for us. PD cows >28 days, Non-Seen Bullers (NSB) and Post Calving Checks >21 days (PCC).
Back to Farm Department