Our dedicated small animal vets provide 15-minute consultations by appointment throughout the day. Whether you would like a general check over or have a particular worry about your pet’s health, the vets are available to examine your pet, discuss their findings and suggest any diagnostic or treatment plan as needed.
Each consulting room has computerised access to your pet’s veterinary records. The computers in all three of our branches are linked, meaning you can visit any HNVG branch and your pet’s health record will be instantly available.
Reasons to get your pet checked over include:
- Skin complaints – itchy or scabby skin, loss of fur
- Smell or discharge coming from their ears
- Coughing or changes in their breathing
- Weight loss or weight gain
- Changes in drinking or urinating
- Diarrhoea or constipation
- Changes in behaviour
- Eye problems – deterioration in vision, discharge from eye(s), closing their eye(s)
- Mobility problems – problems getting up, jumping or climbing stairs
- Eating less or more than usual
- Not their ‘normal self’
Feline Friendly Cat Status – we are proud to have achieved this status at Silver level!
Back to Pet Department